Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Still a Busy Bee

I was still quite a busy bee today. The house didn't get bug bombed today. Hopefully tomorow before we go, but I don't know. We have to be out of the house for four hours after we put it going, and I have to pack for our long weekend up north in the morning as we're leaving after Aaron gets off of work.

What I did today though was run errands and make a few phone calls. All things that I have been putting off for too long and I needed to clear the clutter out of my mind. Here is what I did if your interested:
- I sorted through all of my baby boy clothes that were just sitting in rubbermaid boxes in my room that needed to be sorted. Some of the lcothes aren't going to fit Logan in the right season that Travis wore, so I needed to figure out what else I need to garage sale for this summer.
- tried to stop at our little " tire shop" where we have gotten a few cheap tires in the past to try and see if they have tires for my dad. They weren't open, so I have to call tomorrow.
- Checked the mail to find a free sample of Dunkin Donuts coffee, and three free Huggies Diapers for Logan, for sure those will get used. :)
- I went to the hospital and brought my doctor the papers to fill out and fax to Target head quarters so I can go back to work next month.
- Travis and I went to Target to pick up dish soap and bug bombs and some more Shout. I'm using lots of that these days. Summer clothes are so much more complicated to wash than winter clothes. Many more stains to scrub out.
-buzz to Jenna's eye dr's so they could fill out her pre school screening form saying her eyes are fine. We walked around in there lost for about fifteen minutes before we figured out which elevator went to the third floor.
-I am currently doing my laundry- which should be ready to go in the dryers. Hope everyone has a great fourth of July! We are planning on spending much of our weekend out at the camp. Can't wait!

No comments: