Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh goodness!

I was eavesdropping on Jenna today while she was playing with her doll. This is what I overheard.
"Oh goodness! You need a bath tonight!" She was so serious. I love when she plays with her dolls. She is such a little mother, and as an added bonus, she leaves her real baby, Logan alone. Which makes for a happier me. The newness of him hasn't quite worn off yet.

Jenna's new thing is to change her clothes five or six times a day. Drives me crazy. We moved her dresser into her room to make room for Logan's little crib in my bedroom, so now she has free reign to her drawers. She came up with a dress on over her pajamas last night, and when I went to tuck her in after I shut them in their room, she had a completely different pair of PJ's on again. I get a chuckle out of some of the clothing combinations that she comes up with.

I'm finding out how un-smart I am these days. Jenna asks why to every thing I tell her or try to point out to her. And when I do come up with what I think is a good answer, she goes and asks why to that as well!

Speaking of Jenna, I see her sneaking downstairs with a scrub brush and the Windex. Probably not a good combo as she saw me washing the walls yesterday. I think I'll go intervene. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds so much like my nanny girl Sophia.

Anonymous said...

Eddie's into the clothes changes too. And I just yesterday switched his clothes to his room to make room in the living room dresser for the new baby. Funny how we're on the same track. ~Brita

Unknown said...

aw! your kids are so cute!

Heidi Lassila said...

What a little stinker, going to clean huh? :)