Friday, October 9, 2009

Just Logan and I

It's just Logan and I this weekend as Aaron and the big kids went up north to my mom's. He is doing a drywall job for my Grandma in their garage. I have to work and am still nursing Logan, so I wanted him to stay home with me. I found two babysitters, Kaylin today and Lianna tomorrow morning so I could do that.

Having just one baby is so odd after the commotion of three! It's a nice little break, and I think it will do me well. A little bit of bonding time being able to just enjoy my baby with no interruptions. I think he likes having just his mom around. He slept in this morning, and woke up just happy as can be. He was happy hanging out in the exersaucer for about an hour while I did dishes and cleaned up. He was great all day. He even got a bit of quality floor time with no one kissing or hugging or sitting on him. :)

Tomorrow I will have all day to enjoy him. We have a progressive dinner that our townhouses are putting on, and I volunteered to host a course. I am making chicken tortilla soup. Last time we had it I loved it. We'll see how it goes over. I won't be sad if there are lots of leftovers. I am stop number three out of four so it's a possibility.

But Logan is fussing now telling me he just wants to go and cozy and go to sleep. Not a bad idea as it's pushing midnight and I have to get up at seven to be at work for eight. Goodnight.

No comments: