Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stolen and Growin

Yesterday Aaron's computer was stolen out of his backpack. We were/are REALLY bummed! Even if it's stolen, the school still charges you 500.00 to replace it. I can deal with that, even though that is alot of money. My biggest let down out of the whole ordeal is that I had pictures on there that weren't saved onto a CD or back-up hard drive.

I'm thankful though, that there weren't a whole summer's worth of pictures. Just the past month and a half, most of which my fav's are on my facebook page. Aaron had to turn in his old computer last month for a newer model. It was a big inconvenience at the time, but now I am thankful for it, because all of my pictures on there were saved elsewhere. I just hope whoever took it needed it more than we did ( although I doubt it).

On a more cheerful note, Logan had his six month checkup today. He weighed 18 lbs. 3 oz., and was 28 inches long. He is in the eightieth percentile for his height, and according to his Dr is at a great weight for his length. I looked up his weight from his four month checkup in August, and he has grown two inches since then! It's amazing how much growing a baby does in their first year of life. As the Dr. was leaving the exam room he said keep up the great work! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megs~ I am so glad that you didn't have all your Pictures on that computer. Bummer you have to pay the money though. Can't believe Logan is so big already!!! Love you~ Jennie

Anonymous said...

Megan- did you get my email about the 2 cookbooks that you wanted from Gramma? Annette will have them this weekend. Karen

Megan said...

Karen- I didn't, but I'll go check my mail right now! I'll just have to get Gramma the money in the mail or something. Thanks!