Monday, October 12, 2009

Stay Fit Challenge

Today is the first day of our stayfit challenge and I must say, it will be a challenge. But hopefully a good one. It'll always be on the back of my mind, and that's what I need. I totally lost track of time, and haven't been real good about working out. But now, now I am committed to something and have no excuse. I need to measure everything to mark down, and keep track of my weight, and inches. That way if I get frustrated, hopefully I can see results and make it worthwhile. I should probably find a journal to keep track of my points I accumulate. I'm not known for my great memory.

Good luck to everyone else who is doing this! I'm excited, hope you are too! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan- I printed off the point system and tacked it to the fridge along w/ a Piece of paper to keep track of points. That way it can't slip my memory, I don't have a good one either. -Katie

Juli said...

So how did Day 1 go?? I ate 2 of the kid's cinnamon bears, w/ out thinking, first thing in the morning. The package said that would be 1/2 a serving. So I could only eat 1/2 of a cereal bar when I went to grab a snack. I'll really have to prioritize my daily sweet! But I'm fired up too...I need this accountability to start some better habits. Only 20 min. of Jillian...but a decent start:)

Megan said...

Day one was not the most sucessful day. I did run to and from the laundry room about five times while doing the laundry today, and ran up and down the stairs a few extra time for my exercise, tried to eat healthy and drink water, but caved to too many sweets. Tomorrow WILL be a better day. :) It's good to have a goal though!