Sunday, October 4, 2009

Socks

So I went to Target tonight with the kids to buy some diapers for Travis, and pull-ups for Jenna. I probably spent about fifteen minutes walking up and down the diaper aisle trying to decide what brand to buy. It was a toss up between Pampers and Huggies. I had a 3.00 coupon for Jenna's pull ups, and then chose the Huggies big pack (112) for Travis as I had a 3.00 coupon for those too. I had too many coupons to choose from!

I actually only took Jenna and Travis, and since they were good all day today, I decided I'd bargain with them and instead of buying them a sugary treat, I bought them each a pair of socks from the buck spot. Jenna got tinker bell socks and Travis got Mickey Mouse socks. One pair each. They were pumped. When we got home they put them on right away. They are still on and they're both sleeping now. Travis was so fired up. He kept stopping every so many minutes to pull up his pants and check out M.Mouse. :) He was so funny today. My little Myrna bird. He copied everything I said to Jenna for the most part. He will do that once in a while, but today pretty much did it all day. It was comical really.

Other than that, not much has been going on around here. The weather has been crappy, really cold and rainy, and I've been working. So same old same old. We're healthy and happy. Perfect.

1 comment:

Juli said...

What would we do without those cheerful kiddos hey?:)