Monday, October 5, 2009

We're Moving

We're moving! Our rent has always been a bit high for us, so lately we've been thinking of other options. Last night Aaron thought of the trailer we lived in when we were first married. So I called Jen A. today and asked if it was open. Last fall it wasn't when we first moved down here. Guess what! It is! Well, not anymore actually. :) We are going to be moving in. I have to give a thirty day notice to the school tomorrow so we can move out. Then we will be trailer dwellers again. I'm a little excited. The rent is WAY WAY WAY cheaper. So, I'm a little nervous, as it is a big decision, one we have contemplated many times and always vetoed it, but decided today that we are going to do it. I don't like moving, we have done it many times in the past five years (this will be the 6th time). When we bought our house up in town, I swore I wasn't moving again in the next ten years. Ha. The trailer has alot of good memories in it.

But this will be a good thing. I'm trying to figure out what to do for Jenna school wise, but I'll just have to talk to her teacher. The kids will have a bigger bedroom, and a yard to play in. There is more storage room, and it even has a sauna! I'm happy about that. Overall, I think it's a smart move and we are happy about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The trailer has so many memories. First with you and Aaron. Becoming great fiends, Saunas, lots of laughs. Then after you and Aars, With Ryan and Jill. We have great memories of the trailer, and lucky you get to make many many more. I will now be able to park my camper in your yard!!!! I love you and miss you. ~Jennie

Megan said...

we can be Trailer buddies! you'll be all high class in your fancy trailer and we'll be the slumb trailer. But yes. You most certainly can park in my yard. For as long as you like. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm counting on you to be my trailer buddy. that will be a blast, put on the sauna, light a fire, some church songs and hundreds of good laughs. I can't wait!!! Winter some soon, so spring and summer can follow. We are living it up this summer. My lovely trailer buddy!!!! XOXXO~ Jennie

Megan said...

seriously. you should for like a week or something. :)