Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pasty Day

I had a productive day today. I woke up at seven with Aaron, did a half hour workout, then got the kids settled, and proceeded to make pasty. It was an all day process. Literally. I had MANY interruptions, and it didn't help that my first batch of crust didn't turn out. I was pretty much piecing chunks together to cover the filling. Well, I called my pasty queens and got some good advice on how to make it better the next time.

. (-Grandma, I know you read this, It's a good crust! I just boiled the water too long! :0) Aaron says that they are as good as yours and mom's.)

So I followed her advice, and got it made, and let it chill for a few hours. They are turning out, and it is eleven at night and I have a half hour left on my last batch. I started at nine this morning. It'll be worth it though! I love pasty!

No comments: