Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A High then a Low

On a postive note, I am going to LOVE my job at Target. I started today, was only at my register for an hour and i loved it! I even got a compliment from someone who said I was a great new team member! I can't wait until my shift on Friday morning. :)
But on a much crappier note, Loretta and Brad aren't renting our house anymore..... I guess they found somewhere else. We had someone who was possibley interested in our house, but haven't heard anything more, so we are assuming they don't want to buy our house. I guess I should have never gotten my hopes up about anything. Thats the way our life has been lately. Lots of let downs. It seems as if finally things might be looking up, they just come crashing right back down to the ground again. It sucks. Sorry for the lack of a better word, but I feel like bawling right now. I'm just so disappointed. Really. It was going to be such a HUGE help to not have to worry about our mortgage payments for the whole winter. But I guess we still will. I'm going to be working two jobs, while being a full time mom and wife. It won't be easy, but you do what you have to do when times call for it. I feel like a poor college student today. We get paid tomorrow, but scrounged change today for milk and bread. Both of which are half gone already. AAAGGHH!!!!! I'm so frustrated!!!! We have extra kids tonight, Jenna is fighting, and Aimee is shy and mad. Just bad timing, usually it's fine. I'm just having a s***ty night. On that note, anyone know of someone in need of a house to rent for the winter? We are looking for renters again.

No comments: