Friday, October 3, 2008

It's the Weekend

It's the weekend and we have no plans. Acutally, if it's not nose freezing cold we might take the kids to the football game here in town. Aars and the kids would get in free so it'd be a fairly cheap fun outing. We'll see I guess. I'm sure they'd love the chance to get outside. I did pull out winter stuff today and packed up their summer clothes..... kind of depressing, but fun to see new clothes. I was getting sick of their summer stuff. They don't get quite as dirty in the winter either so laundry stains are fewer. A small plus to winter I guess.
I've come to the conclusion Travis likes his mom TOO much. I have to stand next to his crib at night where he can see me so he will fall asleep. If he can see me he's fine and falls asleep in five min. If I move, he bawls. I hope this is just a stage that he soon outgrows...... I don't really remember Jenna being so shy and attached to me. I should go put Jenna into bed.... she keeps coming out with some sort of excuse not to go to sleep.

No comments: