Monday, October 27, 2008

All Scheduled for Surgery

I just got off the phone with the surgeon's office nurse. We went ahead and scheduled the surgery for Travis for next Monday Nov. 3rd. I have to call the Friday before and find out what time we have to be at the hospital. It will for sure be an outpatient surgery, so we will be able to come back home the same day. So..... it's for sure. I was hoping we could get it done and over with this week so I don't have to think about it anymore, but oh well. Poor little guy. The nurse told me though, that the little kids like him really aren't all that affected by the procedure. They tend to bounce back pretty quickly, and his pain should be able to be maintained by infant tylenol. So that was good to hear that he won't be in too much pain. I think it is probably going to be harder on me than on Travis. At least Aaron will be able to be there with me, and thanks to Jennie, we won't have to worry about Jenna because she offered to take her for the night. Thank you Jen! Your the best!
And thats that for today. We are just looking forward to Halloween. Jenna talks about it every day, and I'm not a hundred percent sure she quite knows what is really going to happen. She is going to be a pirate, and has the ARGH! down pat. :) Travis is going to be a clown. We have a little hat that ties under his chin. He doesn't like it at first, but then forgets about it and leaves it on. It should be fun. I have to work at four thirty, but maybe we can get a few houses in before I have to go. We'll see what Aaron feels like doing.

No comments: