Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Number 3!

We had a blast up north this weekend. We took the Bohemia color tour chair rides and went to the Harbor to go up B. Mt. and view the colors at the top of that. We went with all of my In'laws. Brian and Katie were up for the weekend so it was great to see them, if only for two days. the colors were absolutley amazing! On the way back home Aaron drove us through covered drive. I took lots of pictures from this weekend so I'll post some later on. I wish our fall weather lasted a bit longer. While I'm wishing, I wish that the weather was always as nice as yesterday was! We spent the majority of the day outside. We went for a walk with Jennie, and then stopped at a park where Travis spent the whole time crying. Then we went to a park later in the evening with Jill and Tessa and Stacey and Ian and Andrew. It was a great day.
I also have some other news to share. Aars and I are expecting baby number three! I am still kind of adjusting to the idea of three, but we are still very excited. I feel great. Not at all sick, just really tired. I am due sometime in the middle of May. Not sure when yet. I have an appt. on Friday so I'll know then. Other than that, we are just still doing the day to day same ol thing down here. Aaron's first semester has reached the halfway point, so we are excited about that. He has kind of gotten a good schedule down, and if he has some big studying to do he goes to the library for a few hours. I need to go put my kids down for a nap. At least Travis anyways. On a quick note, he's been sleeping through the night and going to sleep great! Finally! :)

1 comment:

Healing Cuisine by Elise said...

Wahoo! Congrats on the third baby!! :) Alanna mentioned it to me the other night, too. Dave and I are so happy for your family!