Sunday, October 26, 2008

May Baby





















We did decide to go ahead and have surgery for Travis. I just haven't been able to make myself schedule a day yet. It's not going away on it's own, so we know for sure that that is the best way to make him a hundred percent better.





Also, I had an ultrasound on Friday. I was really feeling overwhelemed over everything that has been going on lately, and was very close to canceling it, as it was just to see how far along I am. I knew, but the Dr. wanted to make sure. I was thinking I'm due May17, but they gave me a due date of May 15. I think that is Missy's birthday..... so we'll see. :) But I am glad that I didn't cancel the ultrasound. It was so awesome to see that little being that is growing inside of me. I was all prepared for it to look nothing like a baby yet, but it did, it was actually facing right at us, and was waving it's little arms and legs at me. I also heard the heartbeat for the first time. It really made my day.





Here are a few pictures from our color tour a couple weekends ago. A little late, but better late than never right?

No comments: