Saturday, November 1, 2008

Two more days

Two more days til Trav mans surgery. We have to be at the hospital at six thirty a.m. Jenna is going to Missy and Ted's tomorrow to spend the night. Thank you Missy for offering! She is SO excited to go to Hannah's house all by herself in Aunty Kate's car. Thank you Kate for bringing her there. She is fired up to ride in your car!
I am really trying not to be nervous. I know things are meant to be, that God has a plan and that he'll take care of us, but you know.... it's my baby.
But enough of that. I've talked lots about that lately.
Trick or treating..... we did go. We actually went to the mall and it worked out slick. Jenna was a pirate, and Travis was a clown. I did paint his nose red, but he'd rubbed it off by the time we got home. I actually didn't get any pictures. A first for me, but I can do a pretend halloween day and take some then. Jenna had it down pat, she'd take a piece for her, then for Travis, and then she'd try and take about three more for her. Then she'd say thank you! At least she was polite, and people thought she was just cute, not greedy. :) I was glad for the mall trick or treating. I had to work at four thirty, and wouldn't have been able to go with the kids but for the mall starting at three instead of four like the town. I am enjoying the candy as much as them. Maye I'll use Jenna's to potty train..... yes I am thinking of trying again..... I'm thinking I might be nuts. But they aren't in the same size diapers anymore. Jenna is in a 4 and Travis just moved up to a 5. So.... diapers just doubled in price..... worth it to try potty training again.

2 comments:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Megs! You have a blog! I am so excited. I hope Travis' surgery goes well; I bet that is tough to think about. But I am sure all will go smoothly. You are in a good area! I've been meaning to call you! Love, Jen

Leanne said...

I'll be praying for Travis' successful surgery and subsequent quick recovery! Everything will go great!