Sunday, November 9, 2008

missing dad

Aars comes back home today, and my kids cannot wait. Jenna has been asking for her daddy every day since he left. I don't think they will get back til after dark, but at least he's coming home today. :) Jenna will be pumped. I don't think she will give him much space, but hopefully he missed them as well and won't really mind.
It snowed last night. I should actually say it snowed all day yesterday. We woke up to a white blanket covering the ground. I love the first snow of the season. It gets me in the mood for the holidays, and everything looks so pretty outside. I get tired of the dreary gray and browns after the fall colors are all gone. It also reminds me I don't have snowpants for Jenna. I should look on Ebay or at Goodwill for some for cheap.
I went to pull out Jenna's winter dresses today, and realized she doesn't have any! I have sweaters for all of her summer dresses, but they aren't very warm. So she has on her dress from last year, it fits ok length wise, but the sleeves are now 3/4 length instead of full length.
Two more days til I go up to see my family. I don't have to be back til Thursday technically when I work in the afternoon, so I am debating if I should stay and try and visit some friends all day Wednesday and possibly Thurs. morning. It would be fun to try and do some catching up. We'll see I guess what I end up doing. If the kids and I are gone for two days, Aaron would be able to get his homework done with no problem. Speaking of homework, he is thinking about switching majors from radiographer to a surg. tech. He is going to go and talk to someone about it this week from the surg. program. He's kind of sold on the idea, but just needs more info. I'm all for it because you are pretty much guarenteed to get into the program, where as his one he is in now only takes ten people a year. Plus if he switches I think he'd be done a semester sooner. Bonus. :) I suppose... the kids are needing some TLC. Bye!

No comments: