Saturday, November 22, 2008

I shouldn't complain because I am lucky to have a job, and one that is so flexible around Aaron's school schedule to boot. BUT ( here I go) I am getting tired of working every single weekend. Just one Saturday I would like to stay home and just hang out with my husband and our kids, maybe go visiting somewhere. But ever since I started working, I have worked all but two or three Saturdays. :(
I went for an oil change on our van the other day..... I wish I hadn't gone. We knew our van probably needed some work, but didn't know the extent of it. The car tech pretty much told me my van is hardley safe to drive there is so much wrong with it. He kept saying the words expensive, and lots of work. So..... now what? I wonder if it would be cheaper to get a new vehicle, but we still are paying on the one we have now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will last a few more months as tax season is right around the corner. So much for the fun weekend shopping trip I had planned with Jennie. But the safety of my family is a top priority.
We are going up for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see everyone. :)

1 comment:

Pete/Heidi said...

Hope that your van troubles resolve soon! Heidi