Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am headed home to see my family today. Jenna cannot wait to go to her muumu's house. She was up and ready to leave at 6:10 this morning. I didn't have to get up til seven thirty though. Aars stayed home to study for an Anatomy Test this morning instead of leaving for work at four thirty am. So she hung out with her dad for a bit this morning. We are going up for the night as I have a scrapbook party for Close To My Heart at Liz's house tonight. We are spending the night because I don't have to work tomorrow.
I'm excited to go as well. I'd like to check out my mom and sister's bakery that I have yet to see. They don't know what time we are coming through so it is going to be a surprise. They know we are coming though. I guess they got the bakery in another local grocery store in C****et, along with the one they have been at for a month in L.L. They are pretty excited. A bit overwhlemed, but excited. In a month they have basically doubled in size. So a big congrats goes out to them! They are doing a great job.

No comments: