Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mad dash to Rent

My father in law put an ad in the local paper last night on his way home from work listing our house out for rent. Well the same night a few hours later a family from Texas called him asking about the house. They decided over the phone they are going to rent it from us! yea! I guess they asked for pictures, and when he told them the house was listed for sale online and they could see pics then, they realized they already had looked at it and loved it!
I don't know a whole lot about it cause Pete handled all the details, but that they have six kids and the dad is going to be working at the hospital blocks from the house. I am so excited! That is really a HUGE load off of our shoulders not to have to worry about the house.
I guess that is all for now....... more later!

No comments: