Saturday, November 15, 2008

What would you do?

My neighbors are having a grand old time next door. It's eleven at night and my kids are sleeping and so is Aaron. I know the curfew for quiet time here on campus is nine p.m. It is driving me nuts to hear them hollering so loudly in my apt. Do I work up the courage to go and tell them to maybe try and be a little bit quieter as my family and I are trying to sleep? I'm kind of chicken to go and knock on their door by myself. This is getting old though. They have been doing this every weekend and so far we have said nothing. My housing advisor said that we should go and tell them that their noise is bothering us as we have the right to quiet in our home like any other housing situation would be. I just don't know! I hate to be a pest, but I have the right to not really want to listen to them whooping and hollering and stuff next door. what would you do?

No comments: