Monday, November 17, 2008

Let it Snow!

I had these plans to go out today to the bank, and Walmart, the grocery store and the library. But the snow changed that..... It snowed tons down here and it just keeps coming! I think we have like six inches on the ground and we are supposed to get up to eleven by morning. The funny thing is..... I don't mind! I am actually enjoying the snow today. It's pretty. :)
We went to the grocery store tonight.... filled up my cart and got a few meals for the week. We are going home for thanksgiving next week and I can't wait. I have been craving turkey dinner. I actually went and bought a half a turkey about a month ago, with the greatest intentions of cooking it ( I've NEVER cooked a turkey before) for a Sunday dinner and inviting a few cousins of mine over that are living in the area away from home. Well that turkey is still sitting in my freezer, and with next week being Thanksgiving.... I think it will wait another month. It's not going anywhere. :) I did buy a roast today though, and have a tentative plan to cook it on Wed..... maybe I'll give those cousins a call for a roast dinner. mmm..... this talking about food is making me hungry. I think I'm going to go and eat something. bye!

No comments: