Wednesday, December 3, 2008

the renters are coming!

Our renters are coming! I guess they called and said they were in Duluth tonight and have plans to meet Pete at four tomorrow to get into the house. Crazy!It seems so wierd that someone is moving into MY house. I won't be able to just drop by the house to walk through it and remember the happy times we had in there. I'll just drive by and maybe see a family living there. I'm glad to have renters, don't get me wrong, it just seems wierd to have someone moving in that we have never met. It was different when Loretta and Brad were going to move in. I would still be able to go in when they were planning on moving in.
Maybe I will send them a Christmas card so they know who they are renting from. I guess they have six kids and one on the way. I'm glad the house will have a family to keep it company. Call me wierd, but I get sentimental about a house. I felt the same way when my mom and dad rented out their house, even though I wasn't even living at home anymore.
It sure will be nice to not have to worry about the house payment though. One less thing to think about.
Just a note, I have one gift I bought off of ebay for Jenna for christmas, other than that I still haven't started my shopping.

1 comment:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Meggy Lou- jk, you probably don't like to be called that :) Great you found renters!! yay!! We are looking for renters, too. Anyone you know who needs a house in the Menahga area, tell me. Hope all is well!!