Monday, December 15, 2008

snowman friends

Yesterday after work I decided to take Jenna outside to play. The snow was Perfect for making a snowman. So, we went out for about a half an hour and made two of them. Jenna was totally impressed..... so much in fact that she wanted the snowmen to come in the house to play with her. She got a little upset when I told her she couldn't bring them in. She just couldn't grasp the concept of them having to stay outside where it was nice and cold. :0) I love the way her mind works sometimes.

I had a Dr.s appt. this morning. I am 18 weeks. Everything looks good, and the baby's heartbeat is great. I got a bit perturbed though, I thought I was seeing a Dr. Hubbard, but apparently was scheduled for a Dr. Hubert. I don't know. She was nice, but I have yet to see the same Dr. ... also, she walked in and asked if I have had any more bleeding. When I told her I haven't had any bleeding of any sorts she seemed sort of surprised. Then she asked what some other Dr. that I'd never heard of had to say about my placenta from, my first ultrasound. When I told her I'd never heard of that Dr. and didn't really know what she was talking about, she seemed sort of surprised. Then she proceeded to tell me not to panic. How do you panic over something you don't know anything about? I don't know. I am confused and kind of annoyed. It made me really miss my Dr. and hospital up North where they know who I am and keep me well informed. I left the office thoroughly confused and kind of crabby. I just don't think the three Dr's I have seen have been communicating....... which is frustrating cause I've had a few issues with this pregnancy, and would like the Dr. I am seeing to kind of know a bit about me before I come in. Oh well..... maybe I am overreacting.

No comments: