Monday, December 8, 2008

Just like me

You just never know when you might meet someone who's life is very similar to your own. I was at work tonight when a customer came through my line. Somehow we ended up talking and I found out that she is expecting too. Much to my surprise when I asked her when she was due, she said May 17. I'm due May 15. This too is her third baby, and she has a girl and a boy. I asked her how old her other two were and was told 3, and 1 1/2. What are the odds? My Jenna will be three and Travis is almost one and a half. I got a kick out of that tonight. I mean how often do you meet someone due two days after you? We aren't going to the same hospital though. She is going to the MGH and me to BMH. So, I won't be meeting up with her in the labor and delivery dept. But I still thought that was pretty neat.
Loretta only has 13 weeks left. Crazy! Seems like her pregnancy is going by WAY faster than mine. :) But I guess that is how it always is.
I seem to be on the same baby schedule as Hans and Brita. Our last two babies are the same age and I saw her at work tonight and she told me that they are expecting again in July. Her Eddie and Jenna are the same age, I think weeks apart, if even, and Travis and her Charlie are also a week or so apart. :) Funny how that goes. You seem to have babies at the same time as a few people you know so all of your kids are the same age. But Hans and Brita have a few more than we do. ;) We have a bit of catching up to do. But congrats to them! Not sure if I said that tonight or not.
We went swimming this morning. Pete and Janet were down for the weekend again and stayed at a hotel. So we skipped church this morning ( I know.... terrible) and brought the kids swimming. They had a blast and I thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub.
Travis just popped a bottom tooth. FINALLY. He's been acting like he was teething for the past two weeks, and I thought to look again this morning and a third bottom tooth was poking through. We were out of Tylenol, so I ran some home on my supper break. Poor guy. It hurts to get teeth.
I guess that's all, I was just going to write a little paragraph and look where that got me. :)

No comments: