Tuesday, April 14, 2009

408 Magnolia Lane

If anyone is interested, my mom's family is putting together a cookbook, 408 Magnolia Lane. There are 10 siblings on my mom's side, and cousin Jennifer counted 73 grandchildren. All of the siblings, and grandkids old enough to contribute have, and we have approximatley 600-700 recepies that are old family favorites, and some new family favorites. It's bound to be an excellent cookbook as my grandma Lorraine is an AWESOME cook, along with my mom and all of her sisters inheriting that skill.

They are trying to get an approxomite count of who might be interested in one, and are guessing the cost to be around 10.00 and an approximate 5.00 shipping fee to those who want or need it shipped to them. Right now they are trying to get a pre- order guess of how many to make, so if your interested you can leave a comment on my blog here, or on my aunt anne's blog, or Jennifer's blog as well. Or anyone else's blog you know who is taking orders. Or you can email me at aarsnmegs@yahoo.com. All money must be recieved before the order is placed. Once a definite cost is determined, I can let you know so you can get it to anyone in the family. Print is hopefully sometime this summer. ( I got alot of this information from my mom, and lots from cousin Jen. She's always so well informed. :) Thanks Jen and I hope you don't mind!) If your interested, let us know! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megs....
Yes I want a cook book. Also I will get one for the girls in my family. (4) total
thanks you are the best.
Jennie

Anonymous said...

Put my name down! -thanks, Juli

Anonymous said...

I'd like one too! Thanks! -Katie(Juli's sis)