Sunday, April 19, 2009

Impromptu Trip Up

We were halfheartedly getting ready for church this morning when Aars decided we should go up north and get the rest of our baby stuff we need that is stored up there. So we left here at ten thirty and pulled into town around twelve thirty. We picked up our back van seats from the inlaws, and picked up our infant crib and stroller from my mom's, along with a couple bags of my Rice Lake blueberries.

It was fun to visit the family though. We got to see everyone but Brian,Katie and Maggie and Kent today. We missed seeing all of their smiley faces. Janet made a delicious lunch of chicken and potatoes. Thanks! :) What a treat. Jenna had a blast playing with her cousins, and then a blast playing with her aunts and uncle Levi at my mom's. We had Jim's Pizza for supper. mmmmmm.... I love that pizza too.

I think my family and some of my friends (Jennie) are counting on me going earlier than my due date. Jennie tells me every day that she's waiting for that phone call to come pick up the kids from the hospital, and my mom told me to hang in there for another day or two. I personally don't think I will go before the end of April. I guess we'll have to wait and see! :)

No comments: