Sunday, April 26, 2009

Missing them like crazy.

Jenna and Travis are up at my mom's for the next two days. Loretta is going to bring them back home on Tuesday after Aaron is done with all of his finals. It's nice to be able to get some rest with just Logan and Aaron at home, but I miss those little buggers of mine! It's WAY to quiet around here with them gone. I don't quite know what to do with my time. I feel as if all I can do is sit around. Even Aaron is lost without them home. I've hardley seen them since last Wed. They came to see Logan at the hospital twice on Thurs., and were home for a bit when we came home from the hospital on Friday, but then my parent's took them home with them for a few days.
I called up there tonight to talk to Jenna and Travis for a little while. They are doing fine, but listening to them talk made me want to bawl. I really miss them and can't wait for them to come home. Two more days. :) Til then, I'll try to enjoy the quiet... it's tough to do. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just talking about this with my sister. There were times after Charlie when I would be home with just him. A mother's dream come true right?? But because of my after-baby hormones, I would be left feeling all sad and forlorn about being alone. Funny how that is. But better to be feeling sad and lonely than totally overwhelmed and exhausted. Rest up! ~Brita (cute cute pics of your precious bundle)

Anna said...

Isn't it funny that once you have more than one, having only the little one to take care of seems so calm, 'easy' and like you should have more to do? I don't remember feeling that way after the first arrived...:) Enjoy the quiet time to get to know little Logan!

Pete/Heidi said...

What a heart wrenching decision (Travis's teeth)! I totally feel for you -- because either way the options do not sound very good. Anyway, enjoy getting to know the new little one -- so precious! :) Hope he does not require the bili blanket much longer. Take care! You are certainly busy!