Sunday, April 5, 2009

Home again.... til tomorrow

We're back! Did you miss me? We headed North again for the night kind of last minute. That cute new little niece of mine was baptized last night at my mom's, so we wanted to be there. We even made it to church this morning up there! To my pleasant surprise, I ran into a friend who moved to Men**ha this past fall from where we used to live too. She is cleaning out her house after a BAD experience with her HORRID renters. :( But, she'll be in town pretty much all this week, and I'd love to catch up with her. Plus I have another friend in from Ho**ll So..... we are home for now, less than 24 hours after I got to my mom's house. And I have plans to go back up tomorrow after my dr's appt. This time I'm going to stay for more than 24 hours. I might even have some friends to my mom's for lunch and sauna. That would be fun. SO...... this week too will go by fast. I feel as if we've been running like crazy, but now is the time to do it because when this baby makes it's entrance it won't be so easy to just up and leave like it is now.

No comments: