Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Starting a List

It's April, and I can officially say that I am due next month! :) I'm getting ready to be done. It's harder to get comfortable at night and just in general during the day. I'm beginning to start a mental list of things that need to get done before this baby makes it's entrance into the world. The biggest thing is to spring clean this apt. if spring ever comes. Maybe if I pull the best friend card, Jennie will come and give me a hand. I told Aaron when he's done with exams, he is going to take the kids for a whole day so I can scrub this townhouse from top to bottom. Everywhere I look there are fingerprints on the windows, and dirt smudges on the walls. Even the carpet could use a good scrubbing. I hate having carpeting where we eat. It just doesn't make sense, but thats the way it's going to be for now. At least til we get back to a house some day.

The other things on my list all have to do with getting ready for this baby.
Buy some Dreft and wash some boy and girl baby clothes, and the carseat cover

get some newborn diapers

set up the baby crib in my room

find a new baby swing ( ours got moldy sometime last summer in the basement)

make room in our living room for the changing table

get our back seats for the van from my in-laws garage, so we have somewhere to put the baby when it's born

And a few more things, but for now that is a good enough start. Now if spring would just hurry up and get here.......

2 comments:

Loretta Marie said...

Alanna and Tony have a smaller swing that you could probably use that won't take up too much space. You should ask her about it.

Unknown said...

sounds like your nesting instinct is kicking in!! congrats!