Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good Night Pretty

Jenna and I always cozy in my bed to take a nap during the day. That is the only way I get her to nap during the day. By cozying I mean she spoons with me, her head on my shoulder. It gets warm some days, but she won't always want to snuggle with her mom like this. Often I have her on my back, and Logan snuggled up on my chest. Somehow I can still sleep.

Well, we were laying down to take a nap the other day and I always tell her I love her and good night. She has nicknames that vary from dolly, to sweetheart, to pretty girl. This day it was pretty girl. She was all comfy on my shoulder so I told her "Goodnight pretty girl." Her response to that was " Goodnight pretty mom." It made my month. :)

1 comment:

Leanne said...

That is SO SWEET, Megan!