Monday, August 24, 2009

School Pictures


Loretta, Alanna and I used to call these three the "little girls" as we were the older girls of the famiy. Now Emma is one year away from high school and is turning 13 in a month. Annie is ten, and Lia is eight. Not so little anymore. :) I was babysitting for them one week last month while my parents went on a motorcycle ride around Lake Huron and they asked if I'd take their school pictures. So we did, and I think I had more fun than they did!
Lia-8

Annie-10
Levi-6 ( All of his smiles were like this. I couldn't get him to give a natural smile for anything. He thought this one was great. :) )

Emma-13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Megan these are great. That one of Lia is too much. THey're all such good pictures with such cute subjects. ~Brita