Friday, August 28, 2009

His Grandpa's Coat

This is his Grandpa T's baby jacket 50 years ago
There is a story behind this jacket. I was visiting my Grandma before Logan was born (my Dad's mom) and she mentioned she had a jacket that used to be my dad's when he was a little boy. At the time she intended for Travis to wear it, but it was WAY to small. Well the last time I was there with Logan I asked her if I could still have it for Logan and she went and got it out. It is just starting to fit Logan, just in time for fall. And I love it and the fact that it was my dad's. I get tht sentimental streak from my Grandma. I'm glad she saved this little jacket. Now 50 years later, it's being used again.

1 comment:

Lorz said...

Oh my gosh, that is just way to precious! I wonder if our Grandma's have something of my mom or dad's...something tells me no... :)