Monday, August 3, 2009

I lied

OK, sorry, I guess I lied. I won't be posting pictures today because it's WAY to nice outside and I have to work tonight. My first official shift being back to Target. I'm ready, but doesn't it just figure that we finally have a day decent enough to hit the beach and I have to work? Life works in funny ways like that sometimes. I had errands to run this morning, like going to the bank, the grocery store, insurance office, and the library. Piddly things that just needed to get done. I also made supper for my family + Emma for when I'm gone tonight. I made the taco salad that is at showers all the time. Looks yummy and was so simple to make. Emma came down for a few days to help babysit tonight while I'm working and Aaron has his golf meet that he has every Monday. Not sure what we're gonna do next Monday when I work again.... guess we'll cross that hurdle when we get there. We might be up north this weekend for Sat. and Sun. I have Sat. off, and don't know when the next one will be. Aars has a possible side job, and I really want to get out in that blueberry patch. We'd probably pitch our tent and just stay at the camp. We'll see. But for now, I am gonna go soak my feet in the wading pool outside and stay cool til it's time for me to go to work.

I won't promise pictures tomorrow in case they don't get done, but I promise I'll post some when I catch my breath again. :) Have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

amy i said...

Catch your breath, indeed, girl:) Enjoy your night at Target!