Monday, August 10, 2009

Missing my Gadget

I'm trying to find my camera case. I don't know where I put it, but I need it! I have pictures that need downloading onto the computer, but I need my little gadget to do it! Can't remember what it's called at the moment. But I am missing it.....
On a funny note, Jenna has been singing Hannah Montana's song " He Could Be The One" all day today. :) Except she doesn't know what the whole song. Only the one phrase he could be the one, and she sings that over and over. She uses her closed fist in front of her mouth to be her microphone. It was cute and funny. Then Travis, not one to be outdone, or left behind decided he'd start singing too. So, my three and a half year old, and almost two year old were singing he could be the one today. :) I love it when they use their imaginations to play. Before the H.M. song, they played house. Jenna was the mom, and Travis was her little girl named Rena, and I was the sister, also named Rena. They'd found an old pink plug in the toy box and Travis had it in his mouth and was crawling on all fours. They even had a pet alligator named.... yep... Rena. :)

No comments: