Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I brought all 3 kids into the Dr's this morning. Travis and Logan now have pink eye too. Their Dr was able to get them in at ten thirty this morn. After that we went to Target to fill their prescriptions, found a few cute bargains- TONS of clearance racks- , bought some more sunscreen ( somehow I lost 2 whole new tubes during our two beach days in July) and came home. I'm having pizza bagels and the kids easy mac, then we are headed to the lake. I think we might head up north for a day and a half. Our hot water heater is being replaced tomorrow starting early and there will be workers in here all day. I have the day off, and it is supposed to be hot. I think we will sit on the shores of L. Superior at the camp. But now, I am headed to the other shore of lake superior til about five thirty, then I work at 6.

And for the record, Logan and I were up from 2-4 a.m. last night. But during that time I got to talk to Jennie, so it was worth it. :)

No comments: