Thursday, September 10, 2009

Frosty Treats

We went to the beach today, but I didn't get any pictures.
Then we went for ice cream after the park while their dad was at class. :) They enjoyed their ice cream cones from the ice cream shop. A rare treat to go there for the kids.






Logan sat good in the swing! this face is from when I stopped it to take a picture. He didn't want to stop!

I think this is the handi-capped swing. Both of my boys fit in it. :) Travis was all piumped to share the seat with Logan.


All three of them. I got lots of comments about how they must keep me on my toes all day, and how busy I must be...... we get these comments just about everywhere we go.....
All in all it was a hot day well spent!





1 comment:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Those are some of the cutest ice cream photos ever! You have such a cute growing family, Megs!