Friday, September 11, 2009

Patriotism

I saw this garage yesterday on our way to a garage sale, and I stopped to take a picture. Wouldn't you know, as soon as I snapped the pic., the home owner shows up in his jeep and asked me what I was taking pictures of. I felt a little stupid, but explained I thought his garage was nice and with a 9/11 anniversary coming up, I wanted a picture. He seemed relieved, and said he thought I was maybe taking a picture of his other cars licence plate. I quickly reassured him it was just the garage. He said well thanks for the compliment, and that he was glad I liked it.
Today everyone who lost someone, or knows someone who lost a loved one in the 9/11 attacks are in my thoughts and prayers. Also, those who are currently serving our country, my thanks goes out to you for defending our country and it's freedom. Your bravery does not go unnoticed. Today may God bless America.

1 comment:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Megan,
Beautiful post. My sentiments exactly.