Saturday, September 19, 2009

A little bit of Logan

This little guy is getting to be not so tiny anymore. His personality is starting to shine a bit, and so far he's a happy guy who really likes his mom. Every time I walk into the room and he's sitting on his dad's lap he lets out a little shout of excitement and smiles til I pick him up.





He has been enjoying his swing alot more lately. We will put him sitting up and he'll just watch the kids play for long periods of time.

And last but not least, this smile is for auntie Jennie who misses him so much! :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan, You always find a way to melt my heart. I miss you terribly and when I read this I cried. I miss you, my best friend, more and more everyday. Take care. I love you tons. Love~ Jennie

Megan said...

It wasn't supposed to make you cry! :) It was supposed to make you smile. Love you-