Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Playing Around

Meet Ribbit. Travis's frog that he got as a gift from Aaron's co-worker Katie when Logan was born. Since then Ribbit goes to bed with Travis every night. He is getting a little bit worn, but it's just a sign of being loved so much.
This is taken with the manual setting on my camera..... I was fired up it kind of turned out nice! I still need WAY more practice though. The next few pics were taken with adjusting the settings too.....

My Jenna- I was pretty happy that I was able to take pictures that didn't turn out completly black, white or too blurry! :) Thanks for the website tip Jen! I've been reading it every day! I am a bit overwhelmed though! There is so much to learn, and I hardly know where to start!


My Logan

2 comments:

Juliana said...

You have a good eye, Megan. The photagraphy classes sound like just your thing! Have fun! (next sememster right?)

Megan said...

yep- I got my acceptance letter today! :) I start in January.