Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jenna's First Day











Jenna had pre-school today. She goes every day for a few hours in the afternoon. She loved it today. I didn't really get the chance to ask her what she did at school. I was an hour late at work because I waited for her bus (I called them to let them know I'd be late) so I pretty much got her off the bus, walked her home and went to work. all I got out of her was that she sang songs at school. She was pretty tired and was ready for a nap as she was gone during the time she usually takes a nap. She is fired up to go again tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be asked many times before noon if she can go to school now.


Poor Amie though, she just couldn't understand why she couldn't go to school if Jenna got to go. After Jenna got on her bus and it drove off, another one came around the corner. Amie looked up at her Dad and asked "Can I go on that one?"

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That's so cute on what Amie said.. Sounds like Jenna liked school! I know my nanny girl who is 5 goes to Kindergraten loves it and was asking at 10 am if it was time to get on her school bus..