Friday, September 5, 2008

apartment life....it's wonderful

I just got off the phone with a lady who signed up to sell close to my heart! Yea!!! I officially have a downline! I also have another lady who wants to sign up under me sometime this month! I just need one more before I start making commission off of their sales.
Also, Aaron got a job today, working part time around his classes here on campus. It'll be twenty hours a week and no weekends. Perfect. I'm not sure how much we'll see each other if I get an afternoon job posting, but we'll figure something out I guess. I'm still waiting to hear if I got a job at the hospital or the nursing home. I REALLy want the hospital job, sorry if I have mentioned it a hundred times to those I talk to. But I do want it. I have this gut feeling though that I probably didn't get it, so I am trying to tell myself it's ok, that I can still work at MCMCF and perhaps within the next couple months another job opportunity will arise and I can try again. That way if I really didn't get the job, I will be prepared for the let down and not take it so hard. And if I do get it I'll be elated.
My neighbors....... yeah...... they're "great". Today they pulled out their drumset and pounded on them for at least an hour. BOOM BOOM Tang tang BOOM Whappity Boom! Thump Thump tang boom! Needless to say.... it got old, fast, and it got older even faster when it woke Travis up from his nap. So Aaron went and pounded on the wall adjacent to their apartment. We got lucky enough to have two single guys live next to us. For the most part they haven't been too bad, a little bit of muffeled base from the radio for a bit at night, but nothing like that drum set today. My kids aren't allowed to play the drums in high school. Please remind me of this when they decide they want to. And it's only the second week of school. hooray. Maybe they will graduate this year and we'll get a nice family with a few cute kids like ours next door. right...
My mom is on the line... gotta go!

No comments: