Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What a weekend!

We had a busy weekend up north! As always it went by way too fast!
The wedding was pretty, it was FREEZING cold on Sat. Go figure. It was eighty the day before and seventy the day after. But Sat. evening it was probably in the fifties with a stiff cold wind coming off of the lake. I served cheesecake at the wedding and was SO cold by the time we left.
We were able to see both families and some friends over the three day weekend. Friday night we went to my in laws and celebrated Janet's birthday. Sat, Aars worked on the garage and I slept in til ten and took a nap later in the afternoon! What a treat! :) We had the wedding at six thirty in the evening out at McLain's. We were able to squeeze in a late visit with Ryan and Sarah after. Sunday I went to church with the kids so Aaron could do his homework that was due Monday. We stayed at my parent's all weekend. Sunday afternoon we had a birthday party for Travis. His dad told everyone he needed boy toys. Well.... boy toys he got! Trucks, and balls galore! It was cute. He's so pumped to just push his trucks around. I just wish we had more room for him to push them. Our living room is kind of small.
We let him dig into his cake that Alanna made for him. It was a cute car :)
It was late by the time we hit the road to head home. We gave Loretta and Brad a tour of our house for sale. They are actually going to rent it for the winter! I'm pumped. It's a win-win situation for all of us.:)
So all in all, it was a good weekend home. I'll post pics tomorrow. I grabbed the camera/computer cable thingy to get pics onto the computer from our camera.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Megan, I'm glad you were able to get renters through the winter! I was hoping it would all work out!