Friday, September 26, 2008

dreaming of breakfast

I don't know what I am going to do..... well I do know actually..... I guess I should kind of explain what my dilema is.
I got a job at Target. :) I'm excited and can't wait to start. But that's not what I am in a dilema about. My Travis has become a shy baby! I dropped him off at a friends the other day while I had a job interview for Target. When I left he was busy playing with a toy with his back turned to me. Well when I got back, that was NOT the case. He was sitting in front of the door bawling his little head off. And boy was he mad. I gues he cried for a good half hour when he noticed I was gone. He did the same thing when I went for a drug test. I was only gone for twenty minutes, and he was still pretty mad. So...... I guess It's going to be fun for whoever watches him during the layover when Aars has class and I have work. I love being a stay at home mom with my kids, it's great to be able to watch them grow up on a day to day basis, but it will be nice to get a little break. To actually interact with different people! :)
On a more cheerful note, I have been working with Jenna to say her prayers every night before she goes to sleep. She's getting the hang of it. She actually knows half of the words to "Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep". I tell her one word, and the last couple of nights she's said the next two words after that. It just toally melts my heart to listen to her little heart say her prayers. She's so darn cute. Even when she's sassy. Lately though she has been pretty good. Even saying please and thank you without being prompted. It's hard to tell her no when she says please. :)
We have Fall Services down here this weekend. I'm hoping some people from the north travel south for services. It would be fun to see some familiar faces. The ladies from church are going out for breakfast for eight thirty in the morning tomorrow, and then going to go and peel many pounds of potatoes for sunday dinner after. I'm going to go..... I never go for breakfast and Aaron always does! I'm dreaming of a belgian waffle with strawberries and whipped cream. And maybe a big glass of OJ. mmmmmm..... I'm making myself hungry....
My inlaws are headed to town tomorrow for some shopping and a visit to their grandkids. Should be fun to see them. We are always fired up to have company. Especially company that is family. :) The best kind. :) I am going to go and pick up..... we babysat for Dan and Heidi's girls while they went on a date tonight. Well.... two two year olds plus two crawling babies equals a messy house! So with that..... I bid you a goodnight!

No comments: