Saturday, September 6, 2008

twins?... nope!

If you know my kids you know that they are not twins. They are 22 months apart, and Jenna is much taller than Travis. Well, we were at the grocery store last night when some lady stopped to coo at the kids and then asked if they were twins. Same thing with someone else at Walmart this afternoon. Both were surprised when we said no that they are actually almost two years apart. :)

Decorations got hung up this afternoon. We were going to go for a hike, but it started raining. Go figure. :) But I am glad that we got things on the walls. Crazy how a few pictures will make a place look like home. Now I don't feel like I'm living in an empty shell, and more like a home. I love decorating a room. Aaron probably gets sick of it cause I am so indecisive about where things should go. I just have to pick a spot and stick with it or I change my mind ten times.

It's been a quiet day, I talked to my sisters this morning, and my mom. Everyone is doing good. Alanna was garage saleing...... I was jealous. I love garage sales. I did alot of it at the beginning of summer. So much in fact, if you ask Jenna where any of her clothes are, she'll reply "garage sale" whether they really were or not. :) Thats ok. I found her a nice columbia winter jacket and boots for five dollars at a garage sale this spring. I was pumped. Still looking for snowpants or a snowsuit, but I've got a bit of time before we have to worry about that "s" word.

I figured out how to put pictures on my blog..... more to come once I get more on the computer. Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend!

No comments: