Thursday, September 25, 2008

Beef Stew

I know I promised I'd post pics, but i can't find the cable today. I'm going to have to clean my room really good tomorrow, and hopefully find it. If it's not there, than that means I HAVE to clean out the van......
I made an AWESOME supper tonight if I do say so myself. It was a yummy beef stew. One of my favorites. I love to dip like four pieces of bread to go with my heaping bowl of stew. I also pour ketchup over my stew. There probably is a recepie out there, but I just chop up my potatoes, carrots and celery and rutabega till it looks good,and throw in the stew meat ( I actually bought a chunk of beef the first time I made it and had to cut it up myself. My sister Alanna laughed at me when I told her that. She then informed me that they do sell stew meat cut up in the store..... ).
I then look in the cupboard and dig around for whatever seasonings look good. Cajun seasoning, lauwrys seasoning salt, lemon pepper, salt, pepper, garlic, and can't forget the boullion cubes. mmmmm...... it was so good. I can't wait to eat it for lunch again tomorrow.
Tomorrow.... yeah!!!! tomorrow is Friday. That means Aaron is done with school early and doesn't have to get up at 4:20 a.m. because he has class at seven. And he's done at noon. Then it's the weekend! woo hoo!

No comments: