Thursday, September 4, 2008

If wishes were money.... I'd be rich

They're asleep! finally! Jenna and Travis both sorely tried my patience today. I felt today like the worlds worst mom. They must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. It just started off bad. Jenna was so crabby and nothing was right no matter what you did, and Travis just cried whenever I wasn't holding him. I needed a break tonight, but didn't get one til now. Aaron went to Michigamee and played a baseball game against the houghton church guys. Now he's up trying to memorize the parts of a cell for his bio quiz tomorrow. He's really wishing he had a coloring book that they can get for class.... if only money grew on trees.....
Travis has been such a bad sleeper at night lately! I think he's teething, and it is not fun. I try not to be selfish when he wakes up in the middle of the night, and I really just want to ignore him and burrow deeper under my covers, but I feel bad for him. I envy anyone who's baby sleeps through the night. I dream of that.
Aaron came home from class this afternoon all smiles. I asked him what he was so smiley about and he said "I decided that I really like college". So that was good news.... if we are going to be down here for the next few years he better like school! I toss the idea around in my head once and a while that maybe I'd go back for the rest of my nursing degree..... we'll see.
I think I'm going to go to bed..... perhaps some day I'll actually get there before midnight.

1 comment:

Pete/Heidi said...

Hope that tomorrow is better! Heidi