Thursday, September 4, 2008

School Kids

I think today I am going to have Aaron hang up some of our decorations so it feels and looks more like our home. I was feeling a little lonely and homesick after I talked to my mom this morning. But then I decided to take advantage of my kids napping at the same time today and take a nap. They slept for two hours! It felt great.
Aars came home from class today just pumped cause he decided he really likes college. Which is good, it's just funny how he all of a sudden just realized it. He's going to school to become an x-ray technition. A needed field, but a tough program to get into down here. We are just keeping our fingers crossed.
He is going to go to Michigamee tonight with the guys from church down here to play a baseball game against the guys from church up in the copper country. I'll probably go and hang out at Jennie's house for a while tonight if she'll be home. I'm so glad to have her down here. It has definetly made things alot easier to adjust! If I need a friend I know she'll be there!
Levi started school this year. My mom's baby! I asked her how he liked at and I guess he's doing great! He had to have hot lunch today because they didn't have much for cold lunch. Levi was a little bit nervous because he didn't know what they were having, and wasn't sure if he'd like it or not. Mom is enjoying her time alone. This is the first time since I started school that she's had NOBODY at home during the day. I think today she was making a Walmart run with Joanne Tailvalkoski.
I should run to the laundromat and get a load of laundry done. I miss my brand new laundry room at our house in town, but at least our laundry here is included in our rent, and is coinless. Just kind of a pain to have to trek across the parking lot to get it done.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I made it on your blog......