Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Marquette Mom

hi everyone! this is new to me, so just be patient! I'll have to post pictures later as most of them are on the computer at our house up in Laurium.
Our house is for sale! After all the work we put into it, we are hoping someone will love it like we did and buy it. If you know of anyone looking for a cute old house send them our way! :)
We are finally here in Marquette. It's actually Aaron's second week of school and it seems to be going well. It's definitely a big change of pace for us. Jenna thinks her dad is fishing every day when he goes in the morning and comes home for lunch.
I had two job interviews last Thursday for a nurses aide position. One here in Marquette at the hospital working four days a week on their Neuro-Ortho floor, and the other was for in Ishpeming at the Marquette county Medical Care Facility. I really want the hospital job. It would really be a neat opportunity.
I should go.... both of my kids are sleeping so I think perhaps I'll get some straightening up done. -Megan

No comments: