Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Beautiful Baby Girl


Karmyn is grandbaby number four for my parents.



Loretta and Brad had a baby girl on Sunday. Karmyn Aili. She is a little dolly! Jenna was the exact same wt. when she was born. It's so hard to remember her being that small. But I did get to go and see her on Monday. I buzzed up there for a quick trip. less than 24 hours, but it was so worth it as it was great to see her and she is BEAUTIFUL. That was niece number nine for Aaron and I. We have two nephews. :) Congrats guys! You did a GREAT job!


It makes me kind of antsy to be done, and that's bad. I still have eleven weeks left to go. I hope it goes by fast, as we have a few trips planned before May rolls around. I think I have the winter blahs,so a change of pace is going to be much welcomed. I'm so glad that all went well for Loretta though, and that little Karmyn was born healthy. My turn will be here sooner than I realize I'm sure, but in the meantime, I'm going to write it for the record. I am sick of being pregnant right now! I am tired of clothes not being fitting like they should, my face breaking out, and the number on the scale climbing. I'm tired of the mood swings, and I'm tired of being tired. But on the bright side, one more month til it starts to feel a bit like spring around here.... then maybe I'll feel like this baby will actually come one day. I feel as if I've been pregnant for forever!

3 comments:

Pete/Heidi said...

Their baby is beautiful! Conrats Loretta and Brad!

And Megan... see you soon! :)

Megan said...

I can't wait to come down there! I should get your number before we come down. maybe you could email it to me. :)

Aleena said...

She is adorable!