Friday, February 27, 2009

Canceled

Just because they make me smile.
Even when I was looking forward to an evening without them.

Our baby sitter called..... her mom needs her tonight and can't babysit here for us. She offered to still have Jenna and Travis head over there, but they are running fevers. Jenna's got a doozy of a cold right now, but I'm hoping she gets lots better by the time we go up North to see that new baby Karmyn. So... I made a practical call ( I will admit I had to think about it for a few minutes) to not go on a date just Aaron and I. We'll probably still go out, but just shift the plans a bit and take the kids with. They'll still have fun, and I'm sure we will too, but I still can't help be be a bit bummed that it's not just the two of us. Oh well. Life happens, and there's not much we can do but go with the flow. Maybe when we're downstate we'll try and find a sitter ( I'm sure I could find a cousin or two who might be able to babysit if we needed) and go out for dinner down there without them. We'll see. If not, there is always that whole weekend in March that I can hog my hubby. :)

2 comments:

Pete/Heidi said...

where are you going in March?

Megan said...

We are going to Duluth with Brian and Katie, and Marcus and Annika. A whole weekend with no kids! It's going to be wonderful. :)