Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Break from Laundry!!!!

I know I'm always complaining about how I hate doing laundry. Well, we only do it about once a week because it's such a pain to pack it up and haul it to the laundry room. Well I must've complained enough about it this morning, and about how sore I was ( I have been really achy again the past few days. I think it's the way the baby is sitting in this belly of mine.) today. Well, Aars said he'd do the laundry today. Yea!!!! Woo Hoo! A break from laundry! :) What a treat! It's not like I don't mind doing laundry, I just hate the process of getting it to the laundry room. So, today I am going to enjoy the break. It's the little things in life like that he does that make your day. I don't always need flowers and candy, just do my laundry and I'll love him. :)

We are headed up North tomorrow, staying at my in-laws til Wednesday morning, coming back home just to unpack, do our laundry, and repack the van. Then Thursday we are headed downstate for the remainder of the week, and coming back home on Sunday. It'll make for a busy week, but I'm looking forward to it. It'll be fun. Our friends that we were hoping would have their baby did have it. Last night they had a boy. We are looking forward to seeing them and their new little bundle of love. So, to our friends who read this and know we are coming to visit, we can't wait to see all of you!

2 comments:

Lorz said...

Enjoy your break, and enjoy your weekend of vacation!!! :)

Pete/Heidi said...

Congrats to Amy & Brian!